- An international software and services firm engaged Statêra to conduct a strategic business transformation program.
- This was the first phase of a five year operations optimization initiative for its flagship product line.
- The goal was to assess and recommend optimization opportunities that would deliver more than $5M in savings over 2 years to avoid potential business disruption.
operations and recommend strategies to drive material results. Approach included stakeholder interviews, consensus building, data analytics, current and future state process mapping, best practice techniques and knowledge transfer.
with company stakeholders from product management, sales, account management, operations, development and IT to set the firm on the rapid road to savings.
business processes, deep expertise driving cultural alignment and structured organizational change management techniques were used to assess, identify, highlight and prioritize impacts on processes, people and technology.
- Facilitated multiple workshops to drive unprecedented alignment across all business lines
- Exceeded firm’s stated business goals by engaging and guiding siloed business leadership
- Identified over $20M in savings and built a prioritized portfolio of initiatives to realize those savings