Skip to content
Case Study Tag: Apttus CLM
- Fast growing, leading Silicon Valley-Based Social Networking Service had an existing Apttus CLM implementation that suffered from low adoption, unnecessary customization and under-utilization of key Apttus functionality such as Advanced Approvals, X-Author and Clause Libraries. They sought to address these issues and bring three new business units onto the solution.
- The Client engaged Statera to provide a new ground-up design emphasizing leveraging out-of-box functionality, X-Author, an optimized Template, Merge Field and Clause Library.
- The client selected Apttus Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and Contract Management (CM) to improve their current processes with a goal of eventually retiring the existing in house applications, including the interim BAT solution
- Client is seeking an Apttus certified implementation partner to transition the organization to this new system
- The goal of this engagement is to implement Apttus CPQ and CM and integrate seamlessly with the existing Partner application while leveraging the foundational work already completed with the RMS implementation
- The client specializes in managing space in malls throughout the United States and needed to automate its lease contract management process
- Previous operations were all manual, very slow and lacked accountability and tracking
- Client chose Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and DocuSign to streamline generation, negotiation, approval, and signature process to integrate Sales, Legal and Executive departments' responsbilities
- Improved ability to deliver accurate quotes to clients and better process for building contracts and renewing business
- Custom solution to track renewals through the contract lifecycle
- Leading clinical trial services provider with over 10,000 employees and 200 contract managers
- New Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) process to significantly improve transparency and efficiency
- Seamless integration with legacy systems