Skip to content
Client and Need
- The client specializes in software and services for call center management, customer care and workforce optimization.
- Aspect was looking to cut the costs of on-prem infrastructure and contract licensing as well as closing data centers to migrate to Microsoft Azure cloud architecture.
- The client wanted new BI (business intelligence) solutions that would provide self-service tools and enable data analysis across business applications, including Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP SuccessFactors and Oracle Financials.
- Redesign Aspect’s data warehouse and build out an entirely new cache of dashboards, reports, and tools that allow users to query current and historical data from across line-of-business systems.
- Migrate more than a billion rows of data and more than half a million document blobs to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Deliver more than 500 business objects in a self-service engine that will help provide real-time visibility for better decision-making and better delivery of customer service.
- The solution saves costs on licensing fees and upkeep of physical infrastructure.
- Aspect can do more with less staff, they have information to drive better decisions and their data governance is improved.
- The client has eliminated the risks and hassle of on-prem data storage.