Skip to content
Client and Need
- The client specializes in managing destination lodging and articulated a need to assess the Information Technology organization across a wide array of organizational and technical perspectives.
- Destination Hotels desired to look at the IT function from the top of the organization through all levels of staff, processes, technologies, and initiatives is intended to lead to improved strategy, services, customer satisfaction, and technical currency.
- Needed to determine the best path forward as it relates to technical direction and strategy, customer support and responsiveness, systems reliability, and operational efficiency.
- Provided comprehensive assessment of the company's IT function with a multi-year plan for remediation.
- Identified path forward for tools, priorities, leadership, and spend over a 3-4 year period.
- Provided executives with a comprehensive plan for prioritizing IT spend and initiatives over a 3-4 year period.
- Provided specific direction as to changes that were needed in terms of IT leadership.
- Defined a mechanism for better engaging IT with key business constituents.
- Provided executives with a roadmap for IT spend, initiatives, and overall direction as well as how to best mitigate risk.