Client and Need
Quest Analytics is a software company that offers health plan analysis tools to insurance plan providers, corporate benefits departments and government entities.
Quest had existing Salesforce investments, but they needed to improve their CPQ processes and the accuracy of pricing automation across multiple business functions. They were looking for better visibility into the sales metrics behind their cloud and on-premise offerings, as well.
Part of the solution would involve spreading out the work of configuring products, adding pricing and generating proposals — using an extremely complex pricing model — from the COO to several sales reps. The solution would also involve automating contract generation and creation of renewal quotes.
Although the complex pricing model would remain intact, the process to add products to a proposal with automatically calculated, accurate pricing would need to be simplified so multiple hands could be involved in the new process.
After working with Quest to outline their unique set of needs, Statêra was able to successfully make the CPQ upgrade. The solution exceeded requirements and allowed Quest to spread out the work from one executive to many professionals on the sales team.
The team can now price large numbers of products quickly and accurately, even with the complex pricing model. Statêra also delivered automation of renewals, proposals and licensing agreements. All of these components add up to measurable long term value for the client.
- Solution allows Quest to spread out the work, from a single executive to many professionals on the sales team
- Accurate pricing across large numbers of products using a complex model
- Automated proposal generation, which frees up time previously consumed by a single-user manual process
- Renewal automation, allowing same-as-before renewals to move through the system with almost no user interaction whatsoever
- Licensing agreement and invoice generation automated