Skip to content
Case Study Category: Hospitality
- The client specializes in managing destination lodging and articulated a need to assess the Information Technology organization across a wide array of organizational and technical perspectives.
- Destination Hotels desired to look at the IT function from the top of the organization through all levels of staff, processes, technologies, and initiatives is intended to lead to improved strategy, services, customer satisfaction, and technical currency.
- Needed to determine the best path forward as it relates to technical direction and strategy, customer support and responsiveness, systems reliability, and operational efficiency.
- The client specializes in franchised, fast-food sandwich shops
- Desired detailed assessment of the current state IT environment
- Discovered a need for new IT leadership and a significant re-structuring of the IT organization, staff, processes, and spend
- Engaged Statêra in a multi-year outsourcing of all IT operations staffing and management
- Wanted to simplify and remediate an IT infrastructure that was several years out of date, adjust platform licensing to meet the needs of the company, revise the IT spend patterns from past years, move the corporate offices and associated IT infrastructure to a new location, and substantially overhaul the IT processes and image across the company
- Red Robin specializes in casual dining restaurants internationally
- Their current website was only capable of handling just over 1,100 concurrent users and was not scalable
- Needed to rebuild their Loyalty website
- Desired help in understanding and making the most of the Heroku cloud platform. Heroku (which runs in the AWS cloud) provides a PaaS (Platform as a Service) environment for running the Enterprise Java application. Heroku allows the Client to reduce their management overhead by eliminating servers and focus on solving their business problems