Skip to content
Case Study Tag: Data Migration
- The client specializes in software and services for call center management, customer care and workforce optimization.
- Aspect was looking to cut the costs of on-prem infrastructure and contract licensing as well as closing data centers to migrate to Microsoft Azure cloud architecture.
- The client wanted new BI (business intelligence) solutions that would provide self-service tools and enable data analysis across business applications, including Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP SuccessFactors and Oracle Financials.
- The client made a commitment to the donors of creating efficiencies in their organization with the merge of two separate avenues of business, radio and television
- One of the final pieces to that commitment was to consolidate their donor management process. This work included migrating over 50,000 donors, over 180,000 pledges, and all supplemental payment, premium, and show information into one donor management system
- Rocky Mountain PBS needed a way to effectively, accurately, and quickly transform and upload raw data from the legacy donor system into the correct format for the target donor system located within Salesforce without disruption to sustaining donors, without loss of a single dollar of pledge monies, and without loss of historical pledge drive data