Skip to content
Case Study Tag: Salesforce Sales Cloud
- The client specializes in providing integrated risk-management software and information services across a diverse range of industries — focusing on environmental health and safety, as well as product stewardship and operational risk.
- Sphera needed to quickly set up a Salesforce Sales Cloud environment, loosely based on their existing non-Salesforce environment, after being divested from another company.
- Sphera’s goal was to automate and optimize their account, lead, opportunity, and quote and order management systems through configuration and third-party applications.
- The client specializes in software for contractors, manufacturers and others in the commercial construction industry
- A company merger prompted the need to consolidate disparate marketing automation systems into a single platform
- One of the first phases of this process is to migrate legacy CMD marketing activities into Marketo and retire Eloqua. Moving to Marketo provides the client the ability to establish a unified design and architecture for the entire company’s single marketing platform
- Intermap Technologies® provides best-of-breed 3D terrain information to their customers worldwide
- Intermap purchased Salesforce.com Service Cloud and wanted to implement the new functionality alongside their existing Sales Could environment
- Intermap requested assistance from Statêra to quickly implement core Service Cloud functionality, including Knowledge, Email-To-Case and Web-ToCase
- Leading manufacturer of custom-made window fashions in North America and needed to completely revamp customer service and dealer management software
- Full featured CRM system to gain 360 degree view of entire dealer lifecycle
- Integrated to enterprise level SAP system