Skip to content
Client and Need
- Fast growing, leading Silicon Valley-Based Social Networking Service had an existing Apttus CLM implementation that suffered from low adoption, unnecessary customization and under-utilization of key Apttus functionality such as Advanced Approvals, X-Author and Clause Libraries. They sought to address these issues and bring three new business units onto the solution.
- The Client engaged Statera to provide a new ground-up design emphasizing leveraging out-of-box functionality, X-Author, an optimized Template, Merge Field and Clause Library.
- Provided expert architectural and technical resources to analyze the client’s current solution, capture critical business requirements, and develop a comprehensive solution design in an accelerated Blueprint phase.
- Proposed a user adoption and communications strategy to boost adoption.
- Supported client resources throughout Construction, Test and Deployment activities.
- Accelerated Apttus CLM architectural design emphasizing Statera & Apttus best practices
- Rationalized & Optimized client’s agreement templates resulting in a 50% reduction in templates
- Eliminated dependency on custom code to support approval processes
- Trained key legal resources for ongoing support of Template Library