Skip to content
Client and Need
- An international software and services firm engaged Statêra to conduct a strategic business transformation program.
- This was the first phase of a five year operations optimization initiative for its flagship product line.
- The goal was to assess and recommend optimization opportunities that would deliver more than $5M in savings over 2 years to avoid potential business disruption.
- Assessed operations and recommend strategies to drive material results. Approach included stakeholder interviews, consensus building, data analytics, current and future state process mapping, best practice techniques and knowledge transfer.
- Collaborated with company stakeholders from product management, sales, account management, operations, development and IT to set the firm on the rapid road to savings.
- Analyzed business processes, deep expertise driving cultural alignment and structured organizational change management techniques were used to assess, identify, highlight and prioritize impacts on processes, people and technology.
- Facilitated multiple workshops to drive unprecedented alignment across all business lines
- Exceeded firm's stated business goals by engaging and guiding siloed business leadership
- Identified over $20M in savings and built a prioritized portfolio of initiatives to realize those savings