Skip to content
Client and Need
- The client made a commitment to the donors of creating efficiencies in their organization with the merge of two separate avenues of business, radio and television
- One of the final pieces to that commitment was to consolidate their donor management process. This work included migrating over 50,000 donors, over 180,000 pledges, and all supplemental payment, premium, and show information into one donor management system
- Rocky Mountain PBS needed a way to effectively, accurately, and quickly transform and upload raw data from the legacy donor system into the correct format for the target donor system located within Salesforce without disruption to sustaining donors, without loss of a single dollar of pledge monies, and without loss of historical pledge drive data
- Engaged Statera to solution and deliver the data migration through the implementation of the Apttus X-Author for Excel (XAE) application and data loader.
- Built out the X-Author tool with 14 separate objects and multiple passes on each object to correctly associated related objects.
- Created mechanisms to conduct rigorous testing of the data load, including a full mock migration.
- The client has been able to make good on their commitment to the donors by having one donor system in place
- The donor base will be completely unaware of the change and didn’t experience any disruption in sustaining giving
- Through this migration the entire staff is now able to take on even more efficiencies by working out of the same and powerful system of Salesforce