Skip to content
Client and Need
- The client specializes in providing integrated risk-management software and information services across a diverse range of industries — focusing on environmental health and safety, as well as product stewardship and operational risk.
- Sphera needed to quickly set up a Salesforce Sales Cloud environment, loosely based on their existing non-Salesforce environment, after being divested from another company.
- Sphera’s goal was to automate and optimize their account, lead, opportunity, and quote and order management systems through configuration and third-party applications.
- Build a solution that allows the client to properly process enterprise, service and renewal opportunities, including automatic creation of new renewals.
- Provide successful implementation of third-party apps, including: Drawloop, S4G Automated Currency Updater, Connector for SharePoint, Quote Sync, and AvaTax for address validation.
- Implement the Sales Cloud environment, which included data migration of accounts, contacts, opportunities, line items, quotes and orders.
- A complete content rearchitecture to align better with a customer-centric model.
- Better governance and quality control, including validation on both bill-to and ship-to addresses from the quote, standardized merged templates for their quotes, and direct connection to their contract repository in SharePoint.
- Saves time and provides better visibility throughout the sales process. User friendly solution that encourages collaboration and increased adoption.